The Longest-running noon Pinoy Tambayan show in the Philippines, “Eat Bulaga!” Will highlight a unique Dubai release at the Dubai World Trade Center on November 15. Eat Bulaga Live in Dubai! It is an extended celebration of the 40th anniversary of the show. The crew’s last visit to the UAE at noon was in 2008.
First episode: July 30, 1979
Managed by: Bert de Leon; Poochie Rivera; Norman Ilacad; Pat Plaza; Moty Apostol
Production: APT Studios, Cainta, Rizal
Performed by: Tito Sotto, Vic Sotto, Joey de Leon
Networks: GMA Network, ABS-CBN, Radio Philippines Network
The show was initially hosted by the famous comic trio Tito Sotto, Vic Sotto and Joey de Leon, and premiered on July 30, 1979. This is the first of its kind in the country, which combines real-time interaction between indoor and outdoor hosts, contestants and spectators, and offers prizes and performances in the audience’s home. The organizers have not revealed whether they will make a version of “All for Juan, All for Juan” in Dubai during the show.
The show is a happy afternoon for Filipinos of all ages who enjoy fun and surprises. Since 1979, it has provided the best and most crucial combination of games, matches, graphics and production characters on TV. The show is not only a TV show but also a part of the lifestyle and culture of the Philippines. He is a Filipino’s eternal companion. No matter where they are in the world, he will bring happiness and hope like friends as long as there is a need.
Eat Braga! It is a noon variety show in the Philippines and is currently aired on the GMA network from Monday to Saturday. It first aired in 1979 and has remained popular today. Comedian Tito Sotto (now President of the Philippine Senate), his brothers Vic and de Leon were the hosts at the show’s opening and continue to be part of today’s show.
It is broadcast live with studio audiences, and typical plots include games, talent competitions, and performances. The most popular segments include: Juan for All, All for Juan, and the host visited villages across the country to play games and competitions with residents.
In 2015, the soap opera parody showed Kalyeserye (street series) was also very popular and started the careers of the actors Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza.
Little is known about Eat Bulaga! Myanmar, but this is not the first international derivative of the exhibition. Eat Braga! Indonesia operated in the SCTV network from 2012 to 2014 and from the anti-system from 2014 to 2016.
- Team Abroad – Dabarkads of the Day
- Eat Bulaga’s Outstanding Student (E-BESt) is an outstanding student recognized by Eat Bulaga. Despite their financial struggles, they are persistent and value education.
- Eat Bulaga fulfils every Juan’s dream of becoming ARTISTA! Kahit anong talent, Basta Palaban Sa Aktingan, pwede’ yan!
- Boom! Combining the drama, intensity and excitement of action movies with the suspense of game shows.
- Juan for All, All for Juan combines real-time interaction between indoor and outdoor hosts, players and spectators.
- Rush 4 Win Philippines combines action, comedy and drama with its smooth stairs to keep the audience in their seats during the game.